At Balance Point Control we are committed to achieving the highest possible standards of quality, health, safety and environmental performance. We will comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the areas we operate in. Quality, health, safety and the protection of the environment are equally as important as our other primary business goals. This is proven by our extensive set of certifications. We are ISO:9001, ISO:14001, ISO:45001 and SCC Petrochemical certified.
Our wide range of qualifications helps us with our commitment to achieve the highest possible standards of health-, quality-, safety- and environmental performance. With all our certifications we can guarantee that we perform jobs in the best, safest and most efficient way. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
To provide services that meet the requirement of the customers BPC has a business management systems that is ISO:9001:2015 certified and warrants the following objectives:
– Provide services with equipment in perfect condition;
– Set up standardisation of corporate documents and forms;
– Enhance customer contentment;
– Provide open-, effective communications with our customers and suppliers;
– Periodically assess the company’s performance;
– Improve the company’s achievements continually;
– Provide a system of employee involvement, motivation and training.
Health and Safety is a philosophy that is imbedded into everything we do. Our Health and Safety systems are ISO:45001 and SCC Petrchomecial accredited. Our Health and Safety Principles are:
– Understand the importance of safe working principles through continious STOP reporting;
– Meet the requirements of standards and regulations of the law;
– Improve knowledge and skills of employee’s trough continue training and education;
– Wanting to create an atmosphere where trust, honesty and respect are key words;
– Are accountable for ensuring the health and safety of others and ourselves through commitment to our H&S plan.
– Become industry leaders by means of excellent operational equipment, competent staff and the highest safety standards.
Protection of the environment is everyone’s responsibility; at Balance Point Control we have a zero tolerance attitude towards environmental pollution. During its day to day operations BPC closely works together with its customers and liaises with these customers for:
– The identification of the nature and sensitivities of the location;
– Establishing location specific significant adverse impact criteria;
– Reviewing the unit and well specific aspects against the established criteria;
– Continues improvements to equipment and materials to minimize environmental impact;
– Recognize that Environment is equally important to other business objectives;
– Balance Point Control is ISO 45001:2018 certified.